Welcome to the Central Directory
Find Early Start/Early Intervention Resources Near You
The Central Directory of Early Intervention Resources helps parents, family members, service providers, and members of the public find resources for infants and toddlers with developmental disabilities or delays and concerns. Find out:
- Where to get help if you’re concerned about your child’s development: Use the Search bar on any page in this directory to find your local regional center; visit the Early Start website at https://www.dds.ca.gov/EarlyStart or call 800-515-BABY (800-515-2229).
- Who is eligible for Early Start services.
- How to be referred to Early Start/early intervention resources and services.
- What Early Start means and what Early Start/early intervention services are available.
- Who provides early intervention services.
- If there’s a cost.
* Early Start is California’s system of early intervention services provided to infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families.
If you cannot find the information you need, visit the Early Start website at https://www.dds.ca.gov/EarlyStart, call the Early Start BabyLine at 800-515-BABY (800-515-2229) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.