User Guide: Early Start Community Infographic Poster
Description: This resource presents Early Start within the context of other service systems. In addition to links to information about Early Start, the resource provides links to other agencies that provide services to young children and their families in communities throughout California.
Format: Large format (17 x 22 in.), full-color poster with QR codes linking to agency websites to provide the viewer with additional information about each service area/system shown.
Who should receive this resource: Operators of locations where parents and children congregate, as listed below
Where to distribute this resource:
- Health care waiting rooms
- Childcare centers
- School communal areas
- Other public service agency office waiting areas (e.g., Social Security, WIC, Unemployment, DMV)
- Retail and restaurant locations (may be displayed on bulletin boards and in windows)
- Transportation hubs
- Libraries, fitness centers, and other public spaces where families may congregate
Before distributing this resource: Add agency contact information to the space in the bottom right-hand corner of the poster:
- Write in the agency name, website address, phone number, and/or name of a contact person; or
- Affix a label with the agency name, website URL, phone number, and/or contact person’s name in the space provided; or
- Use a pre-made rubber stamp to print the agency name, website address, phone number, and/or contact person’s name in the space provided.
- Use a QR code generator (online) to produce a QR code unique to your agency that may be printed on labels and affixed to the poster in the ‘Local contact information’ space so that viewers may scan the code to access your website.
- Printed: English and Spanish, minimum order 5 posters
- Downloadable PDF: English and Spanish, in quantities of 1
Download this user guide: User Guide – Early Start Community Infographic Poster