User Guide: Community Infographic Handout
Description: This resource presents Early Start within the context of other service systems. In addition to links to information about Early Start, the resource provides links to other agencies that provide services to young children and their families in communities throughout California.
Format: Letter-sized (8 ½ x 11 in.), full color handout with QR codes linking to agency web sites to provide viewer with additional information about each service area/system shown.
Who should receive this resource: Parents and other primary caregivers of very young children
Where to distribute this resource:
- Community resource and information fairs
- Health care waiting rooms
- Childcare centers
- School communal areas
- Other public service office waiting areas (e.g., Social Security, WIC, Unemployment, DMV, etc.)
- Bulletin boards and windows in retail and restaurant locations
- Libraries, fitness centers, and other public spaces where families may congregate
- As attachments to emails to families
- As a page in a PDF newsletter or other publication
- As a downloadable resource on an agency web site
Before distributing this resource: Add an agency web site and phone number in the space in the lower right-hand corner:
- Click on the form field in the PDF and type in the agency name, web site address, phone number, and/or the name of a contact person; or
- Affix a label with the agency name, web site address, phone number, and/or contact person’s name in the space provided; or
- Use a pre-made rubber stamp to print the agency name, web site address, phone number, and/or contact person‘s name in the space provided.
- Printed: English, Spanish, Chinese, in quantities of 50
- Downloadable PDF: English, Spanish, Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, Farsi, Hmong, Korean, Russian, Tagalog, Vietnamese, in quantities of 1
Download this user guide: User Guide – Early Start Community Infographic Handout