Early Start Resources
Training and technical assistance resources support your work and professional development.
- Publications and Internet Resources
- Early Start E-Resource Pathfinder: an electronic library resource
- NEWLY UPDATED! California Early Start 2016 Central Directory of Early Intervention Resources: A directory of more than 800 state and local agencies that provide early intervention services in California
- Compilation of Early Start Statutes & Regulations, 10th Edition: Updated in 2015, presents federal and state laws governing Early Start including Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Act and the California Early Intervention Services Act.
- Effective Early Childhood Transitions: A Guide for Transition at Age Three—Early Start to Preschool: A practical guide identifying both required elements for transition and recommended practices to support families and their children as they successfully navigate the transition from Early Start to other services at age 3. Includes resources and tools for professionals in all aspects of early intervention.